Roraima Cabins offers 25 rooms and 5 cottages with all the amenities and services, located in Santa Elena de Uairen, capital of the municipality Gran Sabana and Free Port, just 15 minutes from Brazil, 10 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from Terminal Passengers.
Pool, Churuata, Barbecue Grill, Private parking and landscaping.
Media & Technology
General & Area activities
We organize days fishing for piranhas and peacock, city tours, hiking through jungles and rivers, visits to indigenous communities.
Check in - Check out times
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 13.00.
Urbanization Main Avenue Akurimá Santa Elena de Uairen municipality Gran Sabana of Bolivar State.
Tomas Heres Airport, Manuel Carlos Piar Airport and airport of Santa Elena de Uairen.
Take a flight to Manuel Carlos Piar airport, or airport heres Tomas de Santa Elena, from there use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the seat of the inn, hotel or extreme tour .
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: laGransabana.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
7 - Reservations and payments:
To reserve a room, make a payment of 100% of total amount of the tour or accommodation in order to ensure that trip and / or accommodation.
-We do not accept any payment on the day of the tour for logistical reasons).
-We do not refund money for re-routing, change of plans, and other personal inconveniences.
- If after making full or partial cancellation of the trip, the person or group of people decides to suspend the tour, in this case there will be a credit note to perform any type of excursion when prefer. You will recalculate the current rates and will not refund the money.
- Each time you make a payment, either by electronic transfer, deposit or other means must email the details of the transaction (name, bank, transaction #, date, payment method and specify the reason for the transaction.) Having purchased, any questions should be asked by phone or e-mail.
8-What our packages and accommodations include:
- Transportation and water.
- Guide, Indian guides. All meals and drinks (no alcohol, or snacks).
- All lodgings.
The lodge in Canaima National Park are provided by the indigenous inhabitants of the Pemón therefore does not have a power infrastructure as the rest of the country and based on power plants, are limited to providing additional services such as hot water, air conditioning, TV, offering clean, comfortable and generally with an excellent view, and do not need air conditioning because these are located on a height above 900 meters from sea level.
In some cases the distribution of rooms will not be as the customer prefers. The Accommodation in Santa Elena de Uairen is natural tourist camps, will not be available in hotels or inns that are commensurate with the package: In this case if there is a / c, cable tv, hot shower.
In Santa Elena there are only two (2) 4 star hotels we work and if you prefer you may stay there, provided there is availability. If you want to stay in a hotel or 4 star Posada, should call for availability and the readjustment of its package.
Packages do not include:
The night should they one day before the tour contract, nor the night after the end of the tour. Only includes those nights that are part of the programming. -Does not include alcohol.
-If within 24 hrs prior to departure of the tour LaGranSabana.travel enter new tourists to the group beyond what was agreed between the parties, the company reserves the right to incorporate new tourists. As well as ensuring that whoever LaGranSabana.travel tourist wanting to incorporate the group and is outside the range of 24 Hrs prior to departure of the tour, n commissionable recalculate prices per table above written.
NOTE: If tourists do not arrive at the scheduled date and time immediately applied the "NO SHOW", this means that the person will automatically lose service contractor any return and / or refund the money.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
DO YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO STORE THIS INFORMATION??
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).