Kawaik Camp is located at km 90, on the banks of a small river with the tepuis Chimantá Akopán and background.
The main house features a social area room, two quad cabins and a large 12 with four rooms each with bathroom and terrace. Electricity is provided by solar energy
General & Area activities
Organize trips to rivers, hiking tepuis, jungles and visiting indigenous communities.
Check in - Check out times
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 13.00.
In the 1st kilometers from the village The Paují. Municipality Gran Sabana, Bolivar State.
Airport of Santa Elena de Uairen.
Take a flight to the airport of Santa Elena, from there use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to llegasr to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: laGransabana.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
7 - Reservations and payments:
To reserve a room, make a payment of 100% of total amount of the tour or accommodation in order to ensure that trip and / or accommodation.
-We do not accept any payment on the day of the tour for logistical reasons).
-We do not refund money for re-routing, change of plans, and other personal inconveniences.
- If after making full or partial cancellation of the trip, the person or group of people decides to suspend the tour, in this case there will be a credit note to perform any type of excursion when prefer. You will recalculate the current rates and will not refund the money.
- Each time you make a payment, either by electronic transfer, deposit or other means must email the details of the transaction (name, bank, transaction #, date, payment method and specify the reason for the transaction.) Having purchased, any questions should be asked by phone or e-mail.
8-What our packages and accommodations include:
- Transportation and water.
- Guide, Indian guides. All meals and drinks (no alcohol, or snacks).
- All lodgings.
The lodge in Canaima National Park are provided by the indigenous inhabitants of the Pemón therefore does not have a power infrastructure as the rest of the country and based on power plants, are limited to providing additional services such as hot water, air conditioning, TV, offering clean, comfortable and generally with an excellent view, and do not need air conditioning because these are located on a height above 900 meters from sea level.
In some cases the distribution of rooms will not be as the customer prefers. The Accommodation in Santa Elena de Uairen is natural tourist camps, will not be available in hotels or inns that are commensurate with the package: In this case if there is a / c, cable tv, hot shower.
In Santa Elena there are only two (2) 4 star hotels we work and if you prefer you may stay there, provided there is availability. If you want to stay in a Hotel or Inn of four stars, must call for availability and the readjustment of its package.
Packages do not include:
The night should they one day before the tour contract, nor the night after the end of the tour. Only includes those nights that are part of the programming. Alcoholic beverages not included.
-If within 24 hrs prior to departure of the tour LaGranSabana.travel enter new tourists to the group beyond what was agreed between the parties, the company reserves the right to incorporate new tourists. As well as ensuring that whoever LaGranSabana.travel tourist wanting to incorporate the group and is outside the range of 24 Hrs prior to departure of the tour, n commissionable recalculate prices per table above written.
NOTE: If tourists do not arrive at the scheduled date and time immediately applied the "NO SHOW", this means that the person will automatically lose service contractor any return and / or refund the money.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Campamento Kawaik